The visitor / user can visit the website maintained and managed by the Company, without disclosing his identity and without providing any personal information. In a specific area of this website, you will be able to enter, if and if you wish, the personally requested personal data in the case that you wish to contact the Company. When you visit our website, when you contact us and when you order a service, we may collect and process specific data so that you can take advantage of the features and services offered through our website. Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal data related to children. Personal data includes any information about you from which you can, directly or indirectly, identify yourself. Personal data which the visitor / user is required to fill in the relevant fields, in order to contact the Company, if and when he wishes. Specifically, when filling in the relevant fields of the contact form, the visitor / user enters the following data: Name, e-mail and telephone (optional). The Company collects a series of Personal Data about you for the purposes of providing its Services to its customers, which include:
- Full name, postal address, date of birth and contact details, including your email address and telephone number.
- Your qualifications and relevant details, as well as any skills, experience and employment history you may have.
- Any other Information included in your CV.
- Any visa you have obtained, your passport, as well as any work permit or identity information that may be required to provide our Services.
- Contact details of the referrals: it is your responsibility to obtain the prior consent of these people to disclose their contact details and information to us and any other entity to which we provide our Services.
- Evaluation feedback and relevant information from previous or current employers.
- Information about your suitability to work in areas that interest you.
- Psychometric and / or technical test results and other data collected through online third-party vendor evaluation platforms and interview and profile evaluations.
- Future business plans, business cases, customer lists, financial information, job information, goals and other personal information that may be required to be disclosed as part of our service.
- Information about our relationship with you or the place you work for, including records for any meetings or discussions.
PURPOSE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Provision of our Services to third party providers.
We use Personal Data to provide our Customers with our Services. In this context, we may use and process your Personal Data based on the following legal basis:
- During Hiring Services, we may use your Personal Data to identify business opportunities that we believe may be of interest to both you and our clients. We may contact you from time to time regarding such opportunities.
The processing of Personal Data allows us to manage the evaluation process, evaluate and confirm your suitability for employment and subsequent decision making (including profiling). We may also use your Personal Data to confirm referrals and conduct training and history checks, as appropriate. In this context, the processing of your Personal Data and their disclosure to our customers will allow us to take steps to fulfill our contractual obligations in relation to the Recruitment Services that we are committed to offer and serve our legitimate interests. We also use information from our third party vendors to support recruitment activity. We may also need to process your Personal Data in order to take action for the purposes of our internal recruitment goals (internal use) for the preparation of employment contracts, payroll, etc.
- During other Human Resources (HR) Services (assessment services, psychometric examinations, etc.), we may use your Personal Data (psychometric and / or technical results, profile evaluation, etc.) to provide these Services to our customers to whom we have contracted a project contract.
- During the Consulting Services, we may collect and use some of your Personal Data, for the purposes of designing and targeting the guidance process according to the exact needs of the Consulting.
Most importantly, in order to fulfill our obligations regarding our commercial activity and the provision of our Services, we may use the Personal Data to answer and fulfill your questions and requests regarding both our Services and the our business. If you contact us, we can keep a record of your contact and correspondence with you and we may use all the information you provide to answer your question.
- Bussiness activity
As part of our business, we are called upon to use Personal Data to support our business activities, such as conducting internal audits, in-house communication about you, determining the effectiveness of our advertising activities, managing our Services, maintaining and securing our infrastructure as well as for public procurement and financial transactions.
- Advertising Activities / Marketing Activities
We may occasionally use your Personal Data such as your email address to conduct email advertising campaigns and to send informational materials such as articles, market trends and other information about our Services. Also, seeking and confirming your consent, we may use your personal data in press releases and promotional materials.
- Administrative purposes
We may contact you from time to time to verify that the Personal Data we collect about you is accurate and current.
- Statistics, Collection & Historical Information
- Compliance with the law
We may use or disclose your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws, answer questions or requests from public or governmental authorities, including those outside your country of residence, comply with applicable legal procedures, and protect your rights. , the privacy, security or ownership of the Company and other users of the electronic systems or the public and to assist, exercise or defend our legal claims. We cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the actions or omissions of third party providers or customers, including the way in which they use the personal data received either from the Company or from another independent third party provider.
COLLECTION, MAINTENANCE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be collected, used, processed, disclosed and transferred to any country where we have a commercial activity, facilities or in which we hire service providers. By using our platform to provide our Services to customers or online systems, you also consent to the transfer of Personal Data to countries outside your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than in your own country. We generally process your personal data within the EU/EEA. However, we may need to transfer your personal data outside the EU/EEA, for example to a service provider located outside the EU/EEA. However, the level of protection of personal data in non-EU/EEA countries may be lower than the level of protection provided within the EU/EEA. In this case, we will implement the appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable data protection laws in order to conduct this data transfer and ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure, such as adequacy decisions and standard contractual clauses. adopted by the European Commission. The personal data collected will be stored and maintained by the Company for as long as is required to complete the purpose for which they have been collected, which in any case will be reasonable. Our company makes use of all the technological means proposed by the legislation (encryption, network and electronic file security, pseudonymization, etc.) but also in addition to them. Only authorized employees for processing purposes have access to your data. You have the right to access, correct, portability your data, refuse automated decision making and profile. You can request deletion (forgetting), restriction of processing and opposition to their processing.
COOKIE AND WEBSITE MONITORING
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835)
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom history settings” by clicking “View Cookies” and “Remove All” Cookies ”and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by entering the “Customize and check” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “View Custom Settings” and “Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under certain conditions and by law, you have the right to:
- Find out if we hold your personal data and, if so, what it is and why we hold / use it.
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as “data subject access request”). This allows you to receive a copy of your personal data that we hold and to check if we process it legally.
- Request the correction of your personal data that we hold. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we have about you.
- Request the deletion of your personal data. This allows you to request that we delete or remove personal data where there is no reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object (see below).
- Oppose the processing of your personal data when we invoke a legitimate interest (or third party interest), but your specific situation makes you want to oppose the processing for that reason. You also have the right to object when we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Oppose automated decision making, such as profiling, which should not be the subject of automated decision making using your personal data or profile.
- Ask for the restriction of the processing of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to stop processing your personal data, for example, if you want to find out how accurate or why they are being processed.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or another party (commonly known as a “data portability”) in electronic and structured form. This allows you to receive your data from us in electronically usable form and to be able to transfer your data elsewhere in electronically usable form.
- Withdrawal of consent. In the limited cases where you may have given your consent to the collection, processing and transmission of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent to this processing at any time. After receiving notice that you have withdrawn your consent, we will cease to process your information for the purpose or purposes for which you originally agreed, unless we have another legal basis to do so legally.